Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spring Summer Fashion 2010 | Balenciaga Cruise


In his pre-spring summer collection 2010 for Balenciaga, Nicolas Ghesquière paid homage to the voluminous silhouettes and couture fabrics of house founder Cristóbal.

It was Balenciaga while nimbly straddling the masculine-feminine and urban-rustic divides. Trim leather jackets and pantsuits in men’s wear checks were softened with glossy silk blouses sprouting a ruffled collar or a bow at the waist, while balloon-sleeved utility parkas were animated with madras shirts that had thick neck ruffs. Rounding out this sophisticated and diverse collection were sleek and futuristic pantsuits in raw, jute-look silk, sculptural dresses with flaring crinoline skirts or cascading ruffles and a short guipure lace dress that evokes crochet and futuristic armor at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.

Archive

Web Counter

Flag Counter

 

Fashion Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez