Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New trends from Paris fashion week

Celine-capes-001

Capes: You might already be ahead of the curve on this one, because Céline, Chloé and, consequently, Zara are selling camel wool ones right now. This trend looks set to diversify. Chloé reprised them in rust-coloured knitwear for a slightly 70s Charlie-girl feel. At its Arctic-themed show, Chanel gave us capes-cum-polar bears and house-tweed capes. Roland Mouret’s tweed-hooded versions had a Scottish Widows vibe about them and could work brilliantly as an evening cape. Meanwhile, McQueen had included capes in his final collection – his were stately and ­ornately medieval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.

Archive

Web Counter

Flag Counter

 

Fashion Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez