Thursday, June 17, 2010

Latest Fashion



coats-2010
I was out with my friend Ms S the other day, she was of course looking as fabulous as always in her sleek maxi dress, hip handbag and beaded sandals. When I complimented her on her outfit she blurted out something to the effect of – these old things I’ve had them since the late eighties. Now this isn’t the first time that Ms S has worn something jaw dropping that was purchased more than twenty years ago, on one occasion she was perfectly swathed in the most gorgeous Jean Paul Gauthier number that looked like it was born yesterday…yet again- late eighties. Okay, now I am no slouch in the wardrobing department, I am a stylist for heavens sakes, this is my terrain…. but, apparently I did not inherit the protect and preserve gene from my mother who also famously has a stash of in- tact garments that look untouched by human hands… So in the spirit of trying to return to my practical roots in this “downturn” I want to share some great ways to get the most wear out of your wardrobe.
Burberry
Burberry
Suits, dresses, coats; Avoid too many (overpriced) trips to the dry cleaners., in time those pungent chemicals will cause colors to fade and fabrics to wear. Eco safe detergents that are made for fine fabrics and dry clean only items can be a good substitute on occasion but you need to handle with care and for the life of that silk – read the labels luv, wring out items by rolling inside a towel and lay flat or hang on one of those cute little fold up racks based upon tag recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.

Archive

Web Counter

Flag Counter

 

Fashion Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez