Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2010 Trend: Summer Suits

spring-runway-models-suit

Temps are already skyrocketing into the 90 degree range on the East Coast which means it’s time to start showing some skin. However, the office is no place to bare it all. Fortunately one of the season’s top trends just happens to be the summer suit!

An updated take on office wear, the summer suit is comprised of a sharp blazer and chic shorts (which also happens to be a very of-the-moment trend in its own right).

DKNY, Stella McCartney, Chris Benz, and Charlotte Ronson were some of the designers who sent pretty pairings down the runway for spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.

Archive

Web Counter

Flag Counter

 

Fashion Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez