Thursday, June 17, 2010

Couple Fashion 2010


(Translated from 뉴스엔) Actor Jang Geun Suk and Min Hyo Rin have come together for a couple fashion pictorial photoshoot.
Jang Geun Suk and Min Hyo Rin took part in fashion magazine “InStyle Korea” April issue photoshoot. Both of them displayed spring season’s American collection by dressing in casual fashion style.












On Monday, the couple attended the “Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion” Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. Diane, 32, donned a white Chanel Haute Couture minidress and accessorized with Chanel Fine Jewelry bracelet, ring and brooch.

2 comments:

  1. It’s a nice blog and interesting too. I have bookmarked it and looking forward to reading new articles. If you want Designer Clothing Online check out our site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.

Archive

Web Counter

Flag Counter

 

Fashion Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez