Thursday, June 17, 2010

61st Primetime Emmy Awards

Several versions of the same peep-toe platform booties have been presented – in black or white patent leather, in white snake-like leather, with black or white ankle ribbons. They are perfect if paired to the stunning hand-painted stockings seen on the models.
93534_olivia_wilde_2009_emmy_awards-5_122_396lo
The gorgeous Olivia Wilde was the first lucky celebrity to wear one of these dresses on the red carpet. She chose the stunning “sea foam” dress to step on the red carpet for the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards, on 20th September 2009. She is so beautiful and this dress gracefully enhances her beauty.
93405_olivia_wilde_2009_emmy_awards-3_122_117lo
The view of the dress from behind is breathless. I love how the back is completely naked (thanks to an insert of nude tulle), without being tacky. Olivia completed her outfit with simple hairstyle and make-up, diamond earrings and a Marchesa diamantè clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.

Archive

Web Counter

Flag Counter

 

Fashion Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez